This was a great day. Woke up without an alarm again – though a bit later than usual. It all worked out, still got my coffee and devotional time with my wife, before heading on on a solo ‘day away’. Had the privilege to summit Mt. Spokane on a clear blue day before the clouds rolled in.
All alone at the top of a mountain puts so much in perspective. I was left with a great sense of awe of creation, gratefulness for the opportunity to recalibrate and a deep appreciation for all the many people who have supported me and helped me throughout my career. I’m energized for this next phase.
Today, I spent time doing:
- morning coffee and devotion with my wife
What I liked about today:
- That my wife and I both made it a priority to get time together even though we started the day a bit later than we’d like
- snowshoeing and reaching the summit of Mt Spokane
- hanging with my big brother playing ball
- regrouping at the end of the day with my wife
- tucking my kids into bed